Lynnwood and Mill Creek Chiropractors
Your Chiropractor in Lynnwood WA
- We are the premier Lynnwood chiropractic clinic with over 38 years of experience.
- We provide Chiropractic and massage therapy.
- According to Mayo clinic, Chiropractic adjustments improve body’s spinal motion and improve your body’s physical function
- We treat lower back pain, neck pain, sciatica leg pain, carpal tunnel, herniated disc.
- Full body chiropractic adjustment, neck adjustment, shoulder adjustment, back adjustment, spinal adjustment
- Lynnwood Chiropractic uses MLS Laser technology to heal your back pain much faster. MLS laser provides natural healing to tissues in your back and helps them heal faster.
- Chiropractic treatment is a completely safe and natural treatment. As per WebMD, Chiropractic care relieves pain by enabling the body to health itself without surgery or medication.
- Lynnwood Chiropractic clinic offers complimentary consultation to discuss your symptoms. It is important to get a consultation from a chiropractor before the symptoms become worse.
Chiropractic Care Can Help
Chiropractic offers natural relief of chronic pain, headaches, disc disorders and personal injury cases. Chiropractors help newborns, infants, teenagers, adults and seniors. And health-conscious Lynnwood and Mill Creek families choose Vital Chiropractic Center. When you’re ready, call the Lynnwood chiropractors who help people whether they want relief or wellness. Find out for yourself why so many of your neighbors already have, call now!
In 2019, Dr. Ewen is rated #2 chiropractor and Dr. Belinda is rated as #1 female chiropractor in Lynnwood by RateMDs.
We accept almost all medical insurances. If your insurance is not listed below, please call us to confirm.
In Network – Aetna, BlueCross BlueShield, Humana, Kaiser Permanente, L&I, Lifewise, Medicare, Premera, Regence/HMA.
Dr. Ewen Macaulay
Dr. Ewen Macaulay has over 21 years of experience. He has treated complicated cases, auto injuries, work injuries and sports injuries. He is board certified and rated as top Chiropractor by RateMDs
Dr. Belinda Eddy
Dr Belinda Eddy is rated as #1 female chiropractor by RateMDs. She has done extensive post graduate work in nutrition and the care of complicated cases including post-pregnancy back pain.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Chiropractor holds a “doctor in chiropractic” degree and specializes in treatment of pain in different joints, muscles and tissues across the human body. Chiropractic methodology aims to identify misalignments in the neck and spine, which are often the root cause of pain in neck, back, shoulders and leg. Once spine misalignments are identified, chiropractic adjustments gradually correct the misalignment.
According to MayoClinic, patients seek chiropractic care for pain in various joints in the body such as neck, spine, legs etc. Chiropractic treatments help by diagnosing the underlying cause of the pain and naturally healing the body to wellness. If a patient goes to the emergency room for back pain, they are going to get pain medication, which would mask the problem temporarily. Experienced Chiropractor can use x-rays to identify the misalignments and address these problems by naturally correcting the misalignments by chiropractic adjustments.
If you experience any back pain including lower back pain, sciatica leg pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, scoliosis, slipped disc/herniated, knee pain, carpal tunnel wrist pain, unexplained headaches, you should visit a doctor of chiropractic. This would enable you to identify the root cause of the pain and build a treatment plan to naturally address it. Chiropractic treatments gradually reduce the pain.
Chiropractic adjustments are completely safe. There is no surgery or any medication needed to do adjustments. Adjustments essentially provide small targeted force to your spine or neck, to naturally increase alignment in your spine. The body’s nervous system goes through the spine and adjustments enable the body to fix the mis-alignments and heal the tissues. There are straight line chiropractic adjustments in which no twisting motion is performed by chiropractors. Lynnwood Chiropractic is very experienced in safe chiropractic adjustments.